20th October 2018, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Workshop Management Internship in ScienceUtsav, Hyderabad?

Dear friends, I want to apply for Workshop Management Internship in ScienceUtsav, Hyderabad. I would like to know about my eligibility for applying Workshop Management Internship in this company. Please let me know about my eligibility asap.

25th October 2018, 07:15 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Workshop Management Internship in ScienceUtsav, Hyderabad?

Eligibility to apply for Workshop Management Internship in ScienceUtsav, Hyderabad are given below.

You must be available for the part time job/internship for duration of one Month of internship to be eligible.

You must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible.

You must be from Hyderabad, Mumbai, Secunderabad and neighboring cities to be eligible.

You must have already graduated or are currently in any year of study to be eligible.

You must be proficient in English language (spoken and written both) to be eligible.

ScienceUtsav, Hyderabad website link is given below.
http://www.scienceutsav.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?