9th August 2021, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for Fashion Design Internship in House Of Anita Dongre Navi Mumbai?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply for Fashion Design internship in House Of Anita Dongre Navi Mumbai. Can I know about my eligibility to apply for Fashion Design internship in this House Of Anita Dongre?

11th August 2021, 10:07 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for Fashion Design Internship in House Of Anita Dongre Navi Mumbai?

The eligibility criteria required for Fashion Design Internship in House Of Anita Dongre Navi Mumbai is given below:-

:-You must have completed degree course in Fashion Designing from a recognized university.
:-You should be able to assist the design head in design activities.
:-You should be good in coordinating for the sample with a production team.
:-You should have relevant skills and interests.

The duration of Fashion Design Internship in House Of Anita Dongre Navi Mumbai would be of 3 months.
12th August 2021, 08:37 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for Fashion Design Internship in House Of Anita Dongre Navi Mumbai?

Eligibility criteria for Fashion Design Internship in House Of Anita Dongre Navi Mumbai:-

1) You must have completed your Graduation degree or you may pursue in any year of graduation from any recognized university or institute to get eligible for the internship.

2) You have to be available for a duration of 3 months.

3) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

4) You have to be available for a full-time internship in-office.

5) You must have good knowledge in Fashion Designing.

For more details, you can visit the below link:-
https://www.anitadongre.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?