23rd May 2015, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Which field should I choose for Training being a B.Tech(ECE) final year student? Companies offering Training?

Sir
I am a final year student of B,Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering). Please help me to know about the Training programs offered by different companies and also please let me know which field would be good for Training?

Related Questions:
24th May 2015, 04:00 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which field should I choose for Training being a B.Tech(ECE) final year student? Companies offering Training?

To be frank, there is not much scope for Electronics and Communication currently in modern India. Hence IT industry is the best alternative. This is because :-

- There is no proper IC chip manufacturing plant in India.
- Most of the renowned electronics companies do not recruit core engineers from India.
- The communication companies mostly prefers experienced and higher qualified candidates.
- There are numerous IT companies with a huge amount of job opportunities and the pay scale is very good once you are experienced.

So, it is recommended you take training in IT field if you do not have aspirations for higher studies in core technical field. Otherwise you can choose Embedded Systems or Advanced Telecom and Mobile Computing. You can undertake any programming language like Java, C++, Python, etc training courses, DBMS, Linux, Networking training courses.

Organizations like PSUs, BSNL, MTNL, Indian Railways, CTTC, HP, HCL, IBM, Doordarshan, All-India Radio, etc. are the best places to undertake training course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?