15th April 2014, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

In which field should I do training? Training companies near Ahmedabad?

I m in btec..3 year...now i want to do summer training...nd i wnt to knw dat in what field i should do training...n i wnt mh training cmpny or institut near ahmdbd.. so plz tel me abt dz as soon as psbl...nd u cn cntct me on mh email id
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. In which field should I do training? Training companies near Ahmedabad?
  2. Which are the companies offering summer training for students of computer science in Ahmedabad?
  3. List of companies providing 1 month training in Vadodara(Gujarat)? What's the are fields can be opted by an I&C engineering in training program?
  4. In which field can I do summer training while in B.Tech CSE 6th semester? Companies that can give training for 4-6 weeks? Should I do training in CLSI?
  5. Companies offering training in S/W development and training field? Procedure to apply for it?
  6. List of companies offering Summer Training in Ahmedabad?
  7. Top 10 companies for PHP training in Ahmedabad/Gandhinagar?
  8. Companies in which I can get while doing 2nd year CSE? Which field can I do for training? How can I apply?
  9. List of companies offering summer training in Ahmadabad for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year students? I'm from NIET college Jodhpur
  10. List of companies providing training in Electronics and communication field? How can I do training in D.R.D.O? I'm a B.Tech 3rd semester student
  11. Companies for summer training in Civil engineering? Chances of getting a job after 1 months training?
  12. Companies in Mumbai offering training in Biotechnology?
  13. In which field should I do my summer training(4-6 weeks long)? List of the companies for the same? Should I do the training in VLSI? I am a B.Tech(CSE stream, 6th semester) student
  14. Any companies in Chennai offering Job/Training for engineers?
  15. Companies which offer summer training programs in Ahmedabad? I am pursuing B.Tech Instrumentation and Control from Nirma University
  16. Software companies in Hyderabad which offers training to Diploma student?
  17. Name of companies and procedure to apply for training there? -- [New]
  18. Best companies and training institutes providing training for ECE students? -- [Most Discussed]
13th May 2014, 11:04 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which field should I do training? Training companies near Ahmedabad?

It is really nice that you are aspiring for training. Training and internships have become an integral and important part of modern day education. Training not only enriches the knowledge of the student but also help in giving a professional experience along with idea of actual industry standards and working pattern.

You should mentioned your branch of engineering because training is to be done as per the branch of engineering of the student. If it is core branch like mechanical,civil, electrical it is better to go for training in the PSUs or power and steel plants. If it is electronics you can go for telecom, embedded system or software courses. If it is CS, IT then you should go for courses like Java, Dotnet, Networking,etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?