9th August 2016, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Which financial institution is good to do internship after MBA in Finance?

Hello sir, I have completed Master of Business Administration in Finance. Now I want to looking for summer internship. Which financial institution is good to do internship?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to apply summer internship for my MBA project?
  2. Companies which offers Summer Internship to MBA(Finance) 4th semester student in Bangalore?
  3. Which financial institution provide training for MBA in Banking and Finance? Terms and conditions for it?
  4. How to do summer internship in MBA finance? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Summer internship being a student of MBA in finance?
  6. Joining procedure of internship in Finance while doing 4th Semester MBA?
  7. Whether Tata Housing and Finance offer an Internship to MBA(Finance) 3rd semester student?
  8. Does Ministry of Finance offer Internship to MBA students?
  9. How can I apply for Internship in SAIL, Vishakapatnam in Finance dept. being an MBA(Banking & Finance) student? When the application form will be released?
  10. What are the advantages of completing B.Com Honors? What shall I do after completion of this course?
  11. Good courses to do for me having completed MBA Finance in Distance Learning and working in reputed institution as Secretary?
  12. List of banks offering Internship for MBA in Finance students at Hyderabad?
  13. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Mahindra Finance for MBA graduate who is working in FMCG? Does they offer Paid Internship?
  14. Is there any summer internship opportunity for a MBA finance student? -- [New]
  15. Which one is better course choice for B.com graduates - MBA in Finance or MS in Finance?
  16. What are the post graduation course options after completing B.Com?
  17. Companies offering Internship in Finance at Bangalore for MBA student?
  18. List companies providing internship in finance stream?
12th August 2016, 12:36 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which financial institution is good to do internship after MBA in Finance?

There are many financial institutions which offer internship opportunities to the MBA candidates. You should not choose the financial institution as per its reputation, rather you should choose the organization as per the role offered by it. The best financial institutions to pursue internship in the field of finance lies in banking sector like :-

- Goldman Sachs
- Morgan Stanley
- Yes Bank
- Citi Bank
- ICICI
- SBI
- Axis Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Deutsche Bank
- HDFC
- JP Morgan Chase
- RBS
12th August 2016, 11:30 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which financial institution is good to do internship after MBA in Finance?

Financial Institutions offer Internships for MBA in Finance Candidates:

There are many financial institutions offer Internships for MBA candidates from Finance stream. Some of the major companies are,

>> Unmetric Chennai

>> Larsen and Turbo

>> HDFC Bangalore

>> Voxta Communications

>> Ifians Corporate Services Private Limited
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?