31st May 2015, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Hospitals offering internship for dental students and application procedure for the same?

sir
i m a dental student ,want to do internship from some hospital ,so can you just tell from which all hospital i can do that and how.??

Related Questions:
  1. List of Dental Colleges which offer Internship to BDS graduate in Kerala? Procedure to apply?
  2. Colleges, Institutes or Hospitals offering Summer Internship in Delhi for B.Tech(Biotechnology) 2nd year student? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  3. Companies that are offering internship to ECE students in New Delhi? Procedure to be followed to get through it?
  4. Details of Hospitals located in Odisha for doing internship after MBBS?
  5. Possibility to do Internship in any Dental hospital for BDS 2nd year student?
  6. How to apply as a Junior Residential Doctor in leading hospitals in Delhi?
  7. What are the vacancies for the post of Dentist in WHO, UNICEF, Government Hospitals, CGHS, ESI and private hospitals?
  8. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  9. What are the government jobs after BDS?
  10. Which companies are offering 2 months internship for mechanical engineering students? Procedure to apply for internship BHEL Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to apply for Government jobs after completing BDS?
  12. List of Government and private dental hospitals to apply for 1 year rotatory internship?
  13. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  14. When are the forms of government hospitals available? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  15. List of Hospitals which offer Physiotherapy Internship to BPT final year student? Procedure and requirement to apply?
  16. How and when to apply for internship in reputed Hospitals of Delhi?
  17. List of companies offering Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student in Chennai? Procedure to apply for Internship?
  18. What is the process to be followed for applying internship?
31st May 2015, 11:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Hospitals offering internship for dental students and application procedure for the same?

You can apply for internship in following dental hospitals

1. Mother Dental Implant Clinic, 7, Ansari Road, Darya Ganj, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 011 2328 9568

2. 32 Smile Stone Dental Clinic, 3 Ring Road, Opposite Maharani Bagh (near ashram flyover), New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 099990 60619

3. Dr. Garg’s Multispeciality Dental Clinic Centre in New Delhi, India, Z-7, Shop No.3, Rajouri Garden, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2593 5541

4. Smile Delhi- The Dental Clinic, New Friends Colony, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 011 4051 8978

5. Clove Dental, C-4/8, SDA, Opp. IIT Gate No.1, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 3355 3232

6. Delhi Dental Center, 76, Radhey Puri, Extension 1, Opp. Subway, Near Jagat Puri Red Light, Preet Vihar Metro Station, East Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2254 4207
28th May 2019, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Hospitals offering internship for dental students and application procedure for the same?

Sir I'm dental student soon I will finish in another three months where can I do my internship in bangalore?
1st December 2019, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I do my externship any gov. hospital in Kolkata without having dental colleges, pl. list the such hospitals
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?