15th August 2016, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for CHA exam?

I have just completed BCA 2nd year with 55%. I am working as a Tally accountant. I want to apply for a CHA exam. Could you please guide what is the procedures and how can I apply for the exam and also guide me where I can get the application for the exam.
Please email your answer at::[email protected]

15th August 2016, 10:32 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for CHA exam?

CHA stands for "Custom House Agent". You must have qualified graduation course from any well recognized university for the CHA exam. So, now first of all you have to complete your BCA. The application form for CHA will be available at the Custom Office from July. Generally the exam is conducted on 5th September of every year.
For any other assistance you can contact at following address :

Address:
The chief commissioner of custom, New custom office, near IGI airport, New Delhi-110037
2nd January 2022, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

how i can get study material for cha
13th January 2022, 04:11 AM
opina

I need to figure out how to write a writing assignment and write this essay according to the rules. I'm looking for some really very helpful resources, not only for beginners but also tips and tricks on how to complete your writing assignments faster and improve your writing skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?