14th July 2019, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Motion Graphics Internship in Viacom18 Media Private Limited?

Hi friends, I need your help. I want to apply for Motion Graphics Internship in Viacom18 Media Private Limited. But I don’t know how can I apply for it. So, can you help me to know about the procedure that how to apply for such Internship?

16th July 2019, 04:59 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Motion Graphics Internship in Viacom18 Media Private Limited?

The procedure to apply for the Motion Graphics Internship in Viacom18 Media Private Limited are given below.

==> Candidate can apply online through company website www.viacom18.com by clicking on Work With Us option.

==> Candidate can directly walk into to the company with a soft copy of resume.

I am also giving you the contact details of the company.

Address - Viacom18 Media Private Limited
Zion Bizworld, Subhash Road - 'A',
Vile Parle (East), Mumbai - 400057
Maharashtra
Phone - +91-22-42581818
Email - [email protected]
Website - www.viacom18.com
16th July 2019, 10:09 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Motion Graphics Internship in Viacom18 Media Private Limited?

Procedure to apply for Motion Graphics Internship in Viacom18 Media Private Limited.

The Procedure for applying Motion Graphics Internship in Viacom18 Media Private Limited is that you have to forward your updated resume through email at connectwithus(at)viacom18(dot)com

As per their requirement,they will contact you.

You can also drop your resume directly at the company.

Company Address :-

Viacom18 Media Pvt Ltd.
Zion Bizworld, Subhash Road - 'A',
Next to Garware Institute,
Vile Parle (East),
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400057

You can also contact them over phone to know your query related to this internship on 022 4258 1818

You can check the website https://www.viacom18.com/ to know more information.
17th July 2019, 12:09 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The candidates willing to apply for Motion Graphics Internship in Viacom18 Media Private Limited can submit their Resume on the official website https://viacom18.interntheory.com

After Initial evaluation of the resume, you will be called for further Interview and skills test.

You must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe After Effects.

For more detail visit on (http://www.viacom18.com/)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?