27th February 2016, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for six month internship in Tata motors?

Plz give me ans how can I applY for six month internship in Tata motors plz reply me on mY. It will be helpful if you can give me the answer on this as soon as possible. Please guide me with the answer as I am not sure about what to be done next.

Thank you.!

28th February 2016, 11:52 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for six month internship in Tata motors?

TATA Motors is one of the top most companies in the automobile field. It is really tough to get internship opportunity in TATA Motors since the openings are very less as compared to the number of applicants.

TATA Motors accepts resume online in order to shortlist students for global internships. There is also an interview round after resume screening.
So unless you are student of the top IITs or NITs, it is quite hard to get internship opportunity in TATA Motors.

Apart from that, it has tie-up with certain colleges where it visits every year to recruit intern. So enquire in your college regarding any such tie-up. If you have contacts with the top ranking officials in TATA Motors, then there is a chance of getting internship with their reference.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?