27th October 2021, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for summer training in NTPC being electrical engineering student?

Hello Sir, my name is Sumit Malik. I am a student of B.E. 3rd year electrical engineering. Sir i want to apply for summer training in NTPC. So, i want to know about the full procedure how to apply in this training. Please sir send me the full details regarding this training on my emial id , i hope you will send me the details soon.

28th October 2021, 12:36 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for summer training in NTPC being electrical engineering student?

Procedure to apply for summer training in NTPC :-

The procedure for applying to this training is, you will have to forward your updated resume through email at [email protected]

Contact details of the company are given below.

Address:-

NTPC Limited
NTPC Bhawan,
SCOPE Complex, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi - 110003

Contact Number:- +91 11 24360100

For more details, you can visit the below link:-
https://www.ntpc.co.in/
30th October 2021, 12:32 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for summer training in NTPC being electrical engineering student?

How to apply for summer training in NTPC being electrical engineering student?

1. Visit the official website of the NTPC company.

2. Now, go through the details specially the eligibility criteria.

3. If you are eligible.

4. Fill the application form that you will get on the website.

5. And submit it.
30th October 2021, 12:32 AM
Msdhoni02

How to apply for summer training in NTPC as being an electrical engineering student?

You can apply for the summer training in NTPC as being an electrical engineering student by sending your resume to the company via email. You can also apply through the website of the company. You should have relevant skills and interests.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?