12th March 2016, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

How can a final year student enroll for SAIL internship training?

I am a final year B.Tech student. I am willing to get internship training done in SAIL. So kindly tell me how can i do so being a final year student? Please reply with an answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Process and eligibility for internship at SAIL?
  2. Procedure to apply and requirement for Internship programme in SAIL for MME student?
  3. How can I apply for summer internship in SAIL? What is required to do internship in SAIL? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure of doing 6 months internship training at MNC?
  5. HR Internship, training and Projects in Chennai for MBA final year student?
  6. How to enroll for the Dental internship in Indian army? Is there any fee for doing internship there?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship/Training in SAIL-Bokaro for B.Tech(E&TC) 5th semester student?
  8. Does SAIL offer 6 month industrial training in IT/Computer department?
  9. Procedure to do Summer Internship in SAIL, Durgapur for B.Tech final year student?
  10. Whether IIT conducts 6 months Industrial Training/Internship programme for other college student?
  11. How to do internship in SAP FI CO after passing final year integrated MBA? What is the procedure to apply for internship at CMC Ltd in Hyderabad
  12. Procedure to do training/internship in SAIL Bokaro steel city?
  13. What is the procedure followed for doing internship or training in Mumbai while doing final year B.E Civil Engineering?
  14. Procedure to apply for an internship in IOCL and SAIL for Mechanical final semester student?
  15. Which company provides industrial training in internship? I am a student of MCA final year
  16. How can I take internship training from any company after final year?
  17. Internship training for MCA student is possible? Scope after doing training?
  18. Summer training for B.Tech (EEE) 2nd year student at NTPC, BHEL, Power Grid or Sail preferably at Kolkata?
22nd September 2016, 01:32 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can a final year student enroll for SAIL internship training?

Being a final year student of B.Tech you are eligible to apply for internship in SAIL. Here is the procedure as how you can apply for internship in SAIL:

First of all you have to get permission letter from the training and placement cell of your college regarding the internship and the area in which you want to get trained. Also get a NOC from them.

Prepare a brief resume, attach the relevant documents and send them along with the letter and NOC to the head department of SAIL. If you are having any reference over there like a friend or a relative working there at a respectable position, then you can get the internship very easily through their reference.

If your resume gets selected then you will receive an acknowledgement from them and you will be called for interview. But for this you have to register yourself, so here is the process for the registration:

> Go to the official site of SAIL.

> At the bottom of the page you will see a tab of Tenders.

> Click on the tab.

> On the left side you will see a log in tab.

> Click on new user.

> After that click on click here to register.

> Then click I agree.

> A new page will open and you have to enter your username and password and then login.

> In this page find all the requirements and click on submit for the final process.

After clearing the interview you can start your internship in SAIL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?