26th July 2020, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for an AutoCAD Designing internship in Invent Grid India Private Limited Bhubaneswar?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an internship of AutoCAD Designing in Invent Grid India Private Limited Bhubaneswar. I would like to know how I can apply for an internship with this company? Please let me know asap.

28th July 2020, 02:54 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for an AutoCAD Designing internship in Invent Grid India Private Limited Bhubaneswar?

Method to apply for an AutoCAD Designing internship in Invent Grid India Private Limited Bhubaneswar as follows:-

1. Prepare a CV with a full description of the skillset and certifications of required technologies.

2. Apply from official career pages or specific internship applications providing sites like Internshala.

The last date of application is 9 August 2020.

Official Website:-http://inventgrid.in/
28th July 2020, 01:26 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for an AutoCAD Designing internship in Invent Grid India Private Limited Bhubaneswar?

The candidates wiling to apply for AutoCAD Designing internship in Invent Grid India Private Limited Bhubaneswar can send their updated resume to [email protected].

The application window to apply for AutoCAD Designing internship in Invent Grid India Private Limited Bhubaneswar is open till 09/08/2020.
28th July 2020, 03:10 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for AutoCAD Designing internship in Invent Grid India Private Limited Bhubaneswar is given below-

1. First of all make your CV mentioning all your skills and certificates required for internship.

2. Apply from official career pages or specific internship applications providing sites like Internshala/ glassdoor.
28th July 2020, 03:12 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

The procedure to apply for this internship is, you will have to forward your updated resume through email at [email protected]

They will definitely contact you according to their requirement.

You can also contact them over phone to know your query related to this internship on 097769 82070

Last date to apply for this internship is 9th August , 2020.

For more details you can visit the below link :-
http://inventgrid.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?