14th March 2020, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for an AWS Cloud Management internship in KUKbit Software Lab Pune?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have received an email regarding the internship in KUKbit Software Lab Pune related to AWS Cloud Management. I want to know about the process of how I can apply for this internship. Please help me to know about this asap.

15th March 2020, 10:49 AM
Vismithagowda

Default Re: How can I apply for an AWS Cloud Management internship in KUKbit Software Lab Pune?

Application is online .... So if all the eligibility criteria are satisfied and interested ...
Candidate can go to the allotted web address and apply through online.
15th March 2020, 01:03 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for an AWS Cloud Management internship in KUKbit Software Lab Pune?

Comapany Name: KUKbit Software Lab Pune

Duration: 2 Months (Part-Time)

Internship Vacancy: 3

Application Procedure:-

Prepare your complete bio-data with a full description of the skillset and apply it from any specific internship application site for an internship like Internshala.

The last date of application is 26 March 2020.

Official Website:http://kukbitsl.com/
15th March 2020, 01:35 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The Candidates willing to apply for the AWS Cloud Management internship in KUKbit Software Lab Pune can submit their Resume to [email protected]

After Initial evaluation of the resume, you will be called for further Interview and skills test.

Candidates must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of MS-Office and MS-Excel.

For more information visit on (http://kukbitsl.com/)
15th March 2020, 03:54 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

To apply for an AWS Cloud Management internship in KUKbit Software Lab Pune. You have to follow the given process:

1. Visit the official website of the company at www.kukbitsoftware.com.

2. Read all the details about the internship.

3. Now, click on the option of applying now.

4. Fill the application form.

5. Submit the application form before the last date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?