15th June 2019, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Creative Content Development Internship in Viacom India LLP?

Dear Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Creative Content Development Internship in Viacom India LLP. Kindly let me know how can I apply for Creative Content Development Internship in Viacom India LLP? Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

16th June 2019, 07:50 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Creative Content Development Internship in Viacom India LLP?

The candidates willing to apply for Creative Content Development Internship in Viacom India LLP can submit their Resume to [email protected]

After Initial evaluation of the resume, you will be called for further Interview and skills test.

You must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of MS-Office and MS-Excel.

For more detail visit on (https://www.viacomindia.com/)
16th June 2019, 09:11 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Creative Content Development Internship in Viacom India LLP?

You can send your updated resume to the email address mentioned below to apply for Creative Content Development Internship in Viacom India .

Email Address:[email protected]

The HR department will contact you as soon as your eligibility matches their requirements.

The last date to apply for Creative Content Development Internship in Viacom India is 27/06/2019.

You can check the website https://www.viacomindia.com for more details.
17th June 2019, 07:03 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The procedure to apply for a Creative Content Development Internship in Viacom India LLP is given below.

==> Candidate can apply through company website www.viacomindia.com by clicking on About and then career option.

==> Candidate can contact over the phone on number 9717337326/9667411324/7208999001

==> Candidate can also send the email to [email protected]

==> Candidate can directly walk-in to the company for the internship with resume copy.

I am also giving you the company contact details of Gurgaon, Surat and Mumbai.

Address - Viacom India LLP
75, Huda Market Ground Floor,
Opposite Camera Bank, Sector 10A, Gurugram
Haryana - 122001

845, 8th Floor, Ajanta Shopping Centre,
Near Kinnary Cinema, Ring Road Surat
Gujarat - 395002

502/4, Bungalow New Mahada,
Opposite Lokhandwala back linking Road,
Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400047
17th June 2019, 06:35 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the procedure to apply for Creative Content Development Internship in Viacom India LLP.

I am giving the contact details of the company below.

You can forward your updated resume for applying the Internship at [email protected]

They will definitely contact you according to their requirement.

You can also contact them over phone on 9667411324

Please check below website to know more about this internship.
https://www.viacomindia.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?