11th December 2019, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Design & Production internship in Thirdeye Retail Private Limited Hyderabad?

Hello friends, I am interested to do Design & Production internship in Thirdeye Retail Private Limited Hyderabad. Kindly let me know how I can apply for an internship in this company. Waiting for your response!

12th December 2019, 02:10 PM
Lijishaf

Default Re: How can I apply for Design & Production internship in Thirdeye Retail Private Limited Hyderabad?

Steps for application for the respective internship is as follows;
Visit the official website of thirdeye retail private limited
And read about the internship.
Scrolling down you may get the link for applying the internship.
Select the option to apply now and fill up the application form you may get then.
Submit the application once you are finished.

There is only 1 seat for the internship and be among the first 25 to get your application selected.
12th December 2019, 07:35 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Design & Production internship in Thirdeye Retail Private Limited Hyderabad?

The candidates willing to apply for Design & Production internship in Thirdeye Retail Private Limited Hyderabad can send their updated resume to [email protected].

The last date to apply for Design & Production internship in Thirdeye Retail Private Limited Hyderabad is 26 December 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?