22nd November 2019, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Finance internship in Sterlite Technologies Limited Pune?

Hello friends, I would like to know how I can apply for an internship of Finance in Sterlite Technologies Limited Pune? I came to know that this company is offering such internship. I don't know about the procedure. Please let me know about this asap.

24th November 2019, 06:12 PM
Satendra urf Sattu

Default Re: How can I apply for Finance internship in Sterlite Technologies Limited Pune?

To apply for Finance internship in Sterlite Technologies Limited Pune is that you have to visit the website www.stl.tech. There will be an option of applying now. Before clicking on this option, you have to read all the information regarding internship. Then, click on that option. After that an application form will come up. You have to fill that application form adding all the required details. And click on the submit button before the last date.

The last date to apply for Finance internship in Sterlite Technologies Limited Pune is 7 December 2019.
24th November 2019, 06:35 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Finance internship in Sterlite Technologies Limited Pune?

The candidates wiling to apply for Finance internship in Sterlite Technologies Limited Pune can send their updated resume to [email protected] .

The shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview and other selection rounds.

The last date to apply for Finance internship in Sterlite Technologies Limited Pune is 7th December 2019.
24th November 2019, 08:34 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The Candidates willing to apply for the Finance internship in Sterlite Technologies Limited Pune can submit their Resume to [email protected]

After Initial evaluation of the resume, you will be called for further Interview and skills test.

Candidates must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of MS-Office and MS-Excel.

For more information visit on (https://www.stl.tech/)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?