5th December 2020, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Human Resources internship in Colston Bath & Spa Private Limited Delhi?

Hello friends, I would like to know how I can apply for an internship of Human Resources in Colston Bath & Spa Private Limited Delhi? I don't know about the procedure. Please let me know about the procedure asap.

6th December 2020, 05:24 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Human Resources internship in Colston Bath & Spa Private Limited Delhi?

Procedure to apply for Human Resources internship in Colston Bath & Spa Private Limited Delhi is given below.

1. Update your CV on internshala portal.

2. Now you can apply for this internship before 19.12.2020 using given link.

https://internshala.com/internship/detail/human-resources-hr-internship-in-delhi-at-colston-bath-spa-private-limited1602750642
6th December 2020, 07:11 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Human Resources internship in Colston Bath & Spa Private Limited Delhi?

The procedure for applying to this internship is, you will have to forward your updated resume through email at [email protected]

Contact details of the company are given below.

Address :-

65, Rajasthani Udhyog Nagar, G.T, Karnal Road, Delhi-110033.

Contact Number:- 011-49125500

Last date to apply for this internship is 19 December, 2020.

For more details you can visit the below link :-
https://www.colstonconcepts.com/
6th December 2020, 08:12 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Application Procedure for Human Resources internship in Colston Bath & Spa Private Limited Delhi are as follows :-

1. Prepare a CV with a full description of the skillset and certifications of required technologies.

2. Apply from official career pages or specific internship applications providing sites like Internshala/Glassdoor.

No. of Openings:-01 // Duration:-03 Months.

The last date of application is 19 December 2020.

Official Website :-https://www.colstonconcepts.com/apply-with-colston-bath
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?