9th August 2019, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Human Resources Internship in Evaluationz India Private Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have received an email regarding the internship in Evaluationz India Private Limited related to Human Resources. I want to know about the process of how I can apply for this internship. Please help me to know about this asap.

13th August 2019, 06:57 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Human Resources Internship in Evaluationz India Private Limited?

The candidates willing to apply for Human Resources Internship in Evaluationz India Private Limited can send their resume to [email protected].

The HR department usually contact the candidates within 5-7 days of receiving the resume.

Contact Address:
Evaluationz India Private Limited
Infant 28th Avenue
# 3/1, Srinivagilu Main Road
Ejipura Junction
Bangalore – 560 047, INDIA
14th August 2019, 12:31 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Human Resources Internship in Evaluationz India Private Limited?

Please find below the procedure to apply for Human Resources Internship in Evaluationz India Private Limited.

I am giving the contact details of the company below.

You can forward your updated resume for applying the Internship at [email protected]

They will definitely contact you according to their requirement.

You can also contact them over phone on +91 22 66998805

For any other query related to this internship, you may visit the following website.
https://www.evaluationz.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?