6th March 2015, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Inplant Training in BHEL, Bangalore being a B.E.(ECE) final semester student?

Sir,
I am studying B.E.(ECE) final semester.
I would like to undergo Inplant Training
in BHEL company located in Bangalore.
What should I do to go Inplant training in that company?
Please reply me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in BHEL, Bangalore for B.E.(EEE) 3rd year student?
  2. Can I get in-plant Training in BHEL if I am in EIE first year, 2nd semester? Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in BHEL?
  3. Contact number or Mail Address to apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland, Chennai for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final semester student?
  4. When was the implant training conducted in BHEL company at Bangalore, Coimbatore? Procedure for engineering students to apply for inplant training? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in BHEL for B.E.(EIE) 1st year student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  6. How to attend inplant training in BHEL company at Bangalore? I am studying B.E computer science and engineering
  7. Should I apply for BSNL Inplant Training in Telecom being a B.Tech(ECE) 1st year student?
  8. How to do inplant training?
  9. Details about Inplant training for chemical engineering student in big industries?
  10. List of Construction companies which offer Inplant Training to B.E.(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student in Bangalore?
  11. Can I get implant training in BHEL Bangalore while in 3rd year EIE?
  12. When Inplant Training will be conducted in BHEL, Coimbatore? -- [New]
  13. How to apply for inplant training in any company?
  14. How can I apply for inplant training? Is there any cutoff marks?
  15. How to apply for inplant training in BHEL?
  16. How to apply for inplant training in BHEL while studying 3rd year in B.E Mechanical
  17. List of the institutes in Chennai and Bangalore offering inplant training during summer for 4th semester ECE students?
  18. How to apply for summer training in BHEL institute? I am a student of ECE
20th October 2016, 03:51 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Inplant Training in BHEL, Bangalore being a B.E.(ECE) final semester student?

Being a final year student you are eligible to apply for inplant training in BHEL, Bangalore. In order to apply for inplant training in BHEL you must have strong contact over there. The reference can be managed by an employee of BHEL or a student or by the professor of your college. The reference people have to talk to the concerned authority and get the permission for the training.

After getting the permission for industrial visit you have to write an application stating that you want to do training and other details regarding the training. Get a permission letter from the training and placement cell of your college. Now prepare a detailed resume attach the permission letter with it and send it to the concerned authority of BHEL.

If your resume gets selected then you will be called for interview and hence, after that you will get the permission for industrial visit. Make sure that you carry your college ID while visiting the company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?