2nd July 2019, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Operations Internship in Cargaison Logistics Express Private Limited?

Dear Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Brand Management Internship in Cargaison Logistics Express Private Limited. Kindly let me know that how can I apply for Operations Internship in this company? Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

4th July 2019, 02:46 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Operations Internship in Cargaison Logistics Express Private Limited?

The candidates willing to apply for Operations Internship in Cargaison Logistics Express Private Limited can submit their Resume to [email protected]

After Initial evaluation of the resume, you will be called for further Interview and skills test.

You must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of MS-Office and MS-Excel.

For more detail visit on http://www.cargaison.in
4th July 2019, 05:03 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Operations Internship in Cargaison Logistics Express Private Limited?

The Procedure for applying Operations Internship in Cargaison Logistics Express Private Limited is that you have to forward your updated resume through email at [email protected]

Last date to apply for this internship is 16 July 2019.
4th July 2019, 10:09 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The procedure to apply for an Operations Internship in Cargaison Logistics Express Private Limited are given below.

==> Candidate can send the resume copy to the email Id - [email protected]

==> Candidate can directly walk into the company with the soft copy of the resume.

I am also giving you the company contact details.

Address - Cargaison Logistics Express Private Limited
House Number - 101, Kalia Colony, Jalandhar
Punjab - 144008
Email - [email protected]
4th July 2019, 10:52 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for Operations Interns in Cargaison Logistics Express Private Limited by attending walk in Interview or can send your resume to [email protected].

Contact Address:-
H. NO. 101 KALIA COLONY JALANDHAR
Jalandhar PB 144008 IN
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?