23rd June 2019, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Operations Internship in eLitmus Evaluation Private Limited?

I am interested to do Operations Internship in eLitmus Evaluation Private Limited. I came to know that this company is offering this internship. Kindly let me know how I can apply for an internship in this company.

25th June 2019, 07:02 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Operations Internship in eLitmus Evaluation Private Limited?

If you are willing to apply for Operations Internship in eLitmus Evaluation Private Limited visit on the following address with following documents:-

1. Passport Size Candidate's Photos (02 Copies).
2. SSC/Matriculation Marks Sheet and proof of date of birth.
3. HSC/Intermediate Marks Sheet.
4. Graduation Marks Sheet.
5. PAN and Aadhar Card of candidates (Compulsory).
6. Updated Resume

eLitmus Evaluation Private Limited
L-29, 2nd Floor, 2nd 'A' Main,
6th sector, HSR Layout, Bangalore-560102
Landmarks: Above State Bank of India, next to 'Fernhill Gardens' Apartments.
26th June 2019, 01:15 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Operations Internship in eLitmus Evaluation Private Limited?

The applications for Operations Internship in eLitmus Evaluation Private Limited can be submitted till 29/03/2019. The date of application is expired now. However, you can wait till the next available opportunity.
You can send your resume to the address mentioned below to apply for Operations Internship in eLitmus Evaluation Private Limited.

Address:

eLitmus
L-29, 2nd Floor, 2nd A Main, Sector 6,
HSR Layout, 14th Cross, Sector 6,
HSR Layout, Bengaluru,
Karnataka 560102

You can check the website https://www.elitmus.com for details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?