9th July 2019, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in Sudarshan TV Channel Private Limited Noida?

Hello friends, I am interested to do Social Media Marketing Internship in Sudarshan TV Channel Private Limited Noida. Kindly let me know that how I can apply for an Internship in this company. Waiting for your response!

10th July 2019, 06:45 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in Sudarshan TV Channel Private Limited Noida?

The procedure to apply for a Social Media Marketing Internship in Sudarshan TV Channel Private Limited Noida are given below.

==> Candidate can fill the details on the website www.sudarshannews.in by clicking on contact option.

==> Candidate can directly visit the office with a soft copy of the resume.

I am also giving you the contact details.

Address - Sudarshan TV Channel Private Limited
A-84, Rajat Vihar, Block A, Sector-57,
Noida, Uttar Pradesh - 201301
Phone - 0120-4999900
Website www.sudarshannews.in
11th July 2019, 09:24 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in Sudarshan TV Channel Private Limited Noida?

The candidates willing to apply for the Social Media Marketing Internship in Sudarshan TV Channel Private Limited Noida can submit their on the website i.e
(http://www.sudarshannews.in)

After Initial evaluation of the resume, you will be called for further Interview and skills test.

You must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of Content writting

For more detail visit on (http://www.sudarshannews.in)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?