27th December 2019, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Software Development internship in The Energy And Resources Institute Delhi?

Hello friends, I am interested to do Software Development internship in The Energy And Resources Institute Delhi. Kindly let me know how I can apply for an internship in this institute. Waiting for your response!

21st January 2020, 01:14 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Software Development internship in The Energy And Resources Institute Delhi?

The Candidates willing to apply for the Software Development internship in The Energy And Resources Institute Delhi can submit their Resume to [email protected]

After Initial evaluation of the resume, you will be called for further Interview and skills test.

Candidates must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of MS-Office and MS-Excel.

For more information visit on (http://www.teriin.org/)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?