12th August 2016, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

How to enroll in HMTC to do training in Mechanical Engineering? Does HMTC conducts entrance exam for it?

Hello sir, I am in second year of Mechanical Engineering. I want to do training at HMTC, Kolkata. How can I enroll in HMTC to do training in my field? Does HMTC conducts entrance exam for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to enroll in HEC Ranchi for vocational training in Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  2. Best coaching for IIT in Gurgaon, Dwarka and Delhi between FIITJEE and Narayana?
  3. How can i get training in Maruti Udyog Limited being a student of BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Is it necessary to opt for training in B.Tech? How to enroll and what are criteria?
  5. Eligibility criteria to do summer training from Engineers India Ltd (EIL) after 5 years integrated Mechanical engineering? Procedure to enroll in EIL?
  6. Contact details of companies or institutes for Industrial Training in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. What is the procedure followed to get training in Ahmadabad as a mechanical engineering?
  8. Procedure to enroll for Industrial training in Nokia Siemens?
  9. Is it possible to enroll for part time mechanical engineering course while working in an engineering firm in Mumbai? Which are the colleges offering the course?
  10. How to get inplant training in Bangalore? I am a Mechanical Engineering student
  11. What is the duration of ICWA course in India(Delhi)?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for automobile surveyor license after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Does Harvard University conducts entrance exam for admission in Mechanical Engineering course?
  14. Lists of coaching classes available in Vasai and Borivali?
  15. How can I do LLB after graduation? I am 22 years old -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Companies in Australia or Germany which offer training in Mechanical engineering or Electrical engineering? How to register for such training?
  17. How to enroll for training at IT BHU in VLSI?
  18. How to enroll for entrance exam and what's the eligibility criteria for the same? I am studying in 1st PU(10+1)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?