3rd December 2021, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

How to get an industrial training in Taj Mahal Hotel Bakery in Mumbai?

RESPECTED SIR I AM SILAS SHINDE FROM BTEC.VDCFT COLLEGE OF FOOD TECHNOLOGY AMRAVATI.
PDKV UNIVERSITY AKOLA 4th YEAR ,WANTS TO GET AN INDUSTRIAL TRAINING IN TAJ HOTEL BAKERY ,MUMBAI.
HOW TO DO INDUSTRIAL TRAINING ?
PLEASE HELP & PROVIDE ME ANY OFFER.

EMAIL- [email protected]
MOBILE- 8208402710

Thankyou

9th December 2021, 07:41 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get an industrial training in Taj Mahal Hotel Bakery in Mumbai?

How to get industrial training in Taj Mahal Hotel Bakery in Mumbai?

The candidate has to contact the HR department of Taj Hotel in Mumbai and enquire about the internship intake in that hotel. If there is space for interns, then you will be required to forward your CV to the HR manager and the you will be called for an interview.

11th December 2021, 04:15 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get an industrial training in Taj Mahal Hotel Bakery in Mumbai?

If you know someone from inside, the process will become quite easy and will consume less time, otherwise you can also contact theHR of the department and can enquire about the vacancy..

You can also visit their online page for recent vacancies and their training requirements.
You can email them at
[email protected]

You can also provide a reference letter from.your college head for the internship purpose.
You have to meet the requirements of the job.
11th December 2021, 08:41 PM
Msdhoni02

How to get industrial training in Taj Mahal Hotel Bakery in Mumbai?

You can get industrial training in the Taj Mahal Hotel bakery in Mumbai by applying for training on Linkedin or on the website of the Taj Mahal Hotel Bakery.

You must be pursuing graduation or diploma from any recognized university to be eligible for the training.
4th March 2022, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Hello Good Afternoon My Name Is Shubham Chavan I Don't Have Any Degree I Am HSC Passed Out Student But I Am Very Much Interested In Bakery And Pastries Can I Get The Industrial Training
Thank Uh
18th January 2023, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

HR Department of Taj hotel Mumbai number..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?