23rd February 2016, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

How to get internship in Ericsson being a student of ETC engineering at Lovely profession University?

Hello!
I am Rachita Sharma from Delhi , I have done my b.tech in Electronics and Telecommunication from Lovely Professional University and now searching a job but before I want to do Internship in Ericsson for 6 months so that I can apply for the job there . I want to do Internship in networking . how wil I get it please let me know the Procedure how i will apply for the same.
kindly give me the response as soon as possible for your kind consideration.
With regards
Rachita Sharma

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do winter internship in barauni refinery??
  2. Can i start Clinical practice just after completing my BDS degree?
  3. How to do internship with ASP.NET in TCS, Lucknow?
  4. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  5. How may I do industrial training? I'm in B.Tech 2nd year from Lovely profession university(Jalandhar)?
  6. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  7. How to take engineering as profession after passing 12th?
  8. Companies offering 2 months Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student
  9. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  10. Can anyone help me with placement papers of Ericsson?
  11. How to apply for internship in company? I am a 2nd year Mechanical engineering student from Mumbai University
  12. Summer internship being in third year from Mumbai university?
  13. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student in Karnataka?
  14. List of companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. Which private university should I consider between Lovely Professional University, Sharada Univerisity, Manav rachna University and Amity University for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Engineering internship in 3rd year at L&T?
  17. List of companies which offer Internship for M.E.(Structural Engineering) with Offshore as a specialization? Why Internship is mandatory?
  18. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Structural Engineering) 6th semester student
28th February 2016, 07:10 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get internship in Ericsson being a student of ETC engineering at Lovely profession University?

I am extremely sorry to state that you cannot get internship opportunity in Ericsson being a student of ETC engineering at Lovely Professional University. This is because Ericsson do not offer internships to students of all institutes. It has tie-ups with certain institutes among which LPU does not come, and offers internships to students of that particular institutes. However, you can get employment opportunity. Various recruitment drives are conducted by Ericsson from time to time in Gurgaon where you can participate and get employment opportunity.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?