20th October 2017, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

How to join BARC for internship in Mechanical stream? Which type of internship I can get here?

Sir, I am pursuing final year of B.Tech with Mechanical stream and after it want to do internship from BARC. Please tell me how to join BARC for internship? Which type of internship I can get here?

Related Questions:
  1. Which one should I choose for one month internship in Mechanical stream among BARC, DRDO and SAIL? Effect of internship on my career?
  2. Internship topics available in BARC for CSE graduate? Suitable topics for CSE?
  3. Can Diploma holders in Mechanical stream join Bokaro Steel Plant for internship?
  4. Procedure to get enrolled in SAIL for internship in Mechanical stream?
  5. When to apply for internship in Mechanical stream at Ford Motor Company? Where they provide internship?
  6. Duration of internship provided by TATA Motors for Mechanical stream? How they select for internship?
  7. Selection procedure in Ashok Leyland recruitment through internship? -- [New]
  8. List of companies near Patna for internship in Mechanical stream? Internship procedure and area covered?
  9. Does L&T provides internship to BE Mechanical student? Time and duration of internship?
  10. Where can i join Internship programme in Tamil Nadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to join Bharat Aluminium Company for internship in B.Tech Mechanical stream?
  12. How can an Electronics and Communication engineering student do internship from BARC?
  13. Procedure to join Ashok Leyland Company, Pune for internship in Mechanical stream?
  14. Procedure to apply for internship programme in Mechanical stream at NALCO? How much they pay during internship?
  15. How can I join one month internship programme after completing BE Mechanical Engineering? Which companies can I apply for internship?
  16. Companies in Vizag offering internship in Mechanical engineering stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to do internship in Mechanical stream from Essar Steel?
  18. Mechanical engineering internship in Core companies for 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd October 2017, 11:42 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join BARC for internship in Mechanical stream? Which type of internship I can get here?

Procedure to do Internship in BARC for Mechanical Engineering Graduates:

There are several internships available that are conducted by BARC and they may include Summer Internship or Summer Research Program/ Practical Training or Project Work..etc.,

Click here for More Details

Whatever may be the type of Internship, the procedure for doing is same and you are required to get permission from the both the sides i.e., from your college side and from HR department of the BARC organization.

Internship duration generally varies from type of internship and it's requirements. Being a B.Tech graduate you may be eligible for all the kinds of project works and I suggest you to go through the above link for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?