23rd December 2017, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

How to join Financial Technologies Group for internship in MCA?

Hello sir, I am in 3rd semester of MCA and now want to do internship from Financial Technologies Group. Please tell me how can I join this company for internship?

Related Questions:
31st December 2017, 11:37 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Financial Technologies Group for internship in MCA?

You can visit their official website and select the area of your training, then you have to submit your resume. Now the authorities from the admin department will call you if they find you eligible for their organisation. You have to submit a permission letter at the HR department prepared by your college. Now they will guide you completely throughout the selection process after clearing which you can start your training.

WEB: http://www.63moons.com/

Address: bncci building 700001, RN Mukherjee Rd, Kolkata, West Bengal
Ph: 033 6615 9000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?