4th July 2022, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

How a Kashmiri student can apply for winter internship?

Hello i am student of 3rd year btech from Kashmir university i want to do internship i didn't know how to apply please help me.

28th February 2023, 09:26 PM
Sona_kshi
Banned

Default Re: How a Kashmiri student can apply for winter internship?

Candidates studying BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA, or diploma programs at EduSkills member engineering and polytechnic institutions are eligible to participate.

Applicants from any branch and year are eligible to apply.

Students need to commit to two months.
24th March 2023, 09:04 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: How a Kashmiri student can apply for winter internship?

Kashmiri students can apply for winter internships by following these steps:

Identify the area of interest: Determine your area of interest and the type of winter internship you are looking for. You can search for winter internships in various fields such as technology, research, finance, healthcare, and more.

Research the available winter internship opportunities: Search for winter internships online, and look for opportunities that match your interests and career goals. You can also check with the career development center or placement cell of your educational institution to see if they have any information on winter internships.

Prepare your application: Once you have identified the winter internship opportunities, prepare your application. Your application should include a cover letter, resume, and any other relevant documents or certificates that support your application.

Apply for the winter internship: Follow the instructions provided by the organization offering the winter internship to submit your application. Some organizations may require you to apply online through their website, while others may ask you to send your application via email or post.

Attend the interview: If your application is shortlisted, you may be asked to attend an interview. Prepare for the interview by researching the organization, and practice answering common interview questions.

Accept the offer: If you are offered a winter internship, read the offer letter carefully and accept it. Make sure to clarify any doubts or questions you may have regarding the internship program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?