15th June 2019, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Android App Development Interns in KUKbit Software Lab?

Hi friends, please help me to know about the stipend that what is the stipends offered in KUKbit Software Lab for Android App Development Interns? I am interested to do such Internship in this company so I need to know about the stipend offered in this company.

16th June 2019, 02:49 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Android App Development Interns in KUKbit Software Lab?

Rs.2000 per months stipend is offered to Android App Development Interns in KUKbit Software Lab.

Duration of the program is of 2 months.

Candidate must have the knowledge of Java (Learn Java) and Android (Learn Android)

For more details (http://kukbitsl.com/)
16th June 2019, 04:19 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Android App Development Interns in KUKbit Software Lab?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, please help me to know about the stipend that what is the stipends offered in KUKbit Software Lab for Android App Development Interns? I am interested to do such Internship in this company so I need to know about the stipend offered in this company.

Selected candidates can get Rs 2,000 per month for the Android App Development internship in the KUKbit Software Lab.
Duration of the Android App Development internship in the KUKbit Software Lab is 2 months part time. There are 2 Android App Development internship vacancies available in the KUKbit Software Lab. Selected candidates can start the Android App Development internship immediately in the KUKbit Software Lab.
16th June 2019, 04:46 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The candidates selected for Android App Development Internship in KUKbit Software Lab will get stipend of Rs. 2000 per month.

The duration of the Android App Development Internship in KUKbit Software Lab would be of 2 months.

The last date to apply for the Android App Development Internship in KUKbit Software Lab is 29th June 2019.
16th June 2019, 08:35 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You may expect a Stipend of Rs. 2,000/- per month as Android App Development Interns in KUKbit Software Lab.

Duration of this internship is 2 months.

Last date to apply for this internship is 29 June 2019.

Please check below website to know more about this internship.
http://kukbitsl.com/
17th June 2019, 12:15 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The stipend which is offered to Android App Development Internship in KUKbit Software Lab is around Rs.2000 per month.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.kukbitsl.com
17th June 2019, 09:53 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

KUKbit Software Lab is offering stipend of Rs. 2000 per month for Android App Development Internship in their company.
Duration of Android App Development Internship in KUKbit Software Lab is of 2 months.
Interested eligible candidates can apply on or before 29 June 2019 for this internship.
There are 2 positions available for this internship.
17th June 2019, 09:03 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The candidates selected as Android App Development Interns in KUKbit Software Lab will get per month stipend of Rs.2000.

The Android App Development Internship in KUKbit Software Lab is of 2 months with full time availability in the office.

You can check more details on http://kukbitsl.com/?i=1.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?