17th May 2019, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Architecture Interns in Godrej Properties Limited, Thane?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I apply for Architecture Internship in Godrej Properties Limited, Thane? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such Interns?

21st May 2019, 03:43 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Architecture Interns in Godrej Properties Limited, Thane?

You may expect a Stipend of Rs. 15,000/- per month as Architecture Interns at Godrej Properties Limited in Thane.

Duration of this internship is 6 months.

For any other query related to this internship, you may visit the following website.

https://www.godrejproperties.com/
22nd May 2019, 12:05 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Architecture Interns in Godrej Properties Limited, Thane?

15000 /Month stipend is offered to Architecture Interns in Godrej Properties Limited, Thane.

For more detail visit on (http://www.godrejproperties.com)
22nd May 2019, 12:43 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The candidates applying for the Architecture Internship in Godrej Properties Limited, Thane will get stipend of Rs.15,000 per month.

The duration of the Architecture Internship in Godrej Properties Limited, Thane would be of 6 months and is full time.

You can check more details on https://www.godrejproperties.com/.
22nd May 2019, 12:05 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I apply for Architecture Internship in Godrej Properties Limited, Thane? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such Interns?

Interns can get a stipend of Rs 15,000 / month for the Architecture internship in Godrej Properties Limited, Thane. There are 5 Architecture internship vacancies available in the Godrej Properties Limited. Architecture internship in the Godrej Properties Limited is available for the period of 6 months full time. Candidates with suitable interests and skills and from Thane and neighboring cities are eligible to apply for the Architecture internship in Godrej Properties Limited.
22nd May 2019, 03:50 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Selected candidates as Architecture Interns in Godrej Properties Limited, Thane gets stipend of Rs. 15,000/- per month.

Duration of Architecture Internship in Godrej Properties Limited, Thane is available for 6 months.

Candidates having knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Autodesk Revit are preferred for Internship.
22nd May 2019, 09:24 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Those who selected as an Architecture Interns in Godrej Properties Limited, Thane can expect Rs. 10,000 to 15,000 per month. At present five internship positions available at Godrej Properties Limited, Thane. Immediate joiners will get first preference.

Official website - > https://www.godrejproperties.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?