13th December 2018, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Backend Development Interns in Dimentics Info Tech Private Limited?

Dear friends, I am interested to do an Internship which is Backend Development and this Internship is available in Dimentics Info Tech Private Limited. I would like to know about the stipend which is offered for such Internship to Interns in Dimentics Info Tech Private Limited. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

18th December 2018, 11:04 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Backend Development Interns in Dimentics Info Tech Private Limited?

Dimentics Info Tech Private Limited does offer 3 months duration of Backend Development internship. Interns will get Rs. 8000 - 10,000/- per month as stipend. Candidates must be full time interns to be eligible for this internship. Candidates from Delhi and neighboring cities are preferred for internship. Candidates with skilled in MS-Office, MS-Word and MS-Excel are preferred for internship.
Last date to apply for internship is 27 December 2018.

31st August 2021, 12:15 AM
Available here
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Backend Development Interns in Dimentics Info Tech Private Limited?

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 10,000/- per month offered to Backend Development Interns in Dimentics Info Tech Private Limited

Duration 3 months

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?