17th May 2019, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Blockchain Research Interns in Tech Mahindra, Hyderabad?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I apply for Blockchain Research Internship in Tech Mahindra, Hyderabad? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such Interns?

21st May 2019, 11:24 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Blockchain Research Interns in Tech Mahindra, Hyderabad?

You will get around Rs. 10,000/- per month as Blockchain Research Interns at Tech Mahindra in Hyderabad.

Duration of this internship is 3 months.

Please check below website to know more about this internship.
https://upxacademy.com/
22nd May 2019, 12:13 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Blockchain Research Interns in Tech Mahindra, Hyderabad?

10,000 per month stipend is offered to Blockchain Research Interns in Tech Mahindra, Hyderabad.

Base skill required for internship is JavaScript, Data Structures, Node.js, Blockchain and TypeScript.

For more details visit on www.techmahindra.com
22nd May 2019, 01:01 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The candidates selected for the Blockchain Research Internship in Tech Mahindra, Hyderabad will be offered a stipend of Rs.10,000.

The duration of the Blockchain Research Internship in Tech Mahindra, Hyderabad would be of 3 months.

You can visit the website https://upxacademy.com/ for more details.
22nd May 2019, 03:57 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

The stipend offered by Tech Mahindra, Hyderabad to their Blockchain Research Interns is Rs. 10,000/- per month.
There is a flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days of work in a week for Blockchain Research Interns in Tech Mahindra, Hyderabad.
Candidates can gets Internship Certificate, Letter of recommendation and Job offer (as a permanent employee in that company) after completion of Internship.
Duration of Blockchain Research Internship in Tech Mahindra, Hyderabad is of 3 months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?