21st April 2019, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Business Intelligence Interns in IESoft Technologies?

Dear friends, please help me to know about the stipend which is available for Business Intelligence Interns in IESoft Technologies. I am looking forward to apply for such Internship in this company. So, I need to know about the stipend offered.

26th April 2019, 12:49 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Business Intelligence Interns in IESoft Technologies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, please help me to know about the stipend which is available for Business Intelligence Interns in IESoft Technologies. I am looking forward to apply for such Internship in this company. So, I need to know about the stipend offered.

Interns can get around Rs 12,000 to Rs 18,000 per month as a stipend for the Business Intelligence internship in the IESoft Technologies. Duration of the Business Intelligence internship in the IESoft Technologies is 6 months full time. Those candidates with relevant skills and interests can apply for the Business Intelligence internship in the IESoft Technologies. Candidates with knowledge and skills in Database Management System (DBMS), SQL and Data Analytics are preferred for the Business Intelligence internship in the IESoft Technologies.
26th April 2019, 05:21 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Business Intelligence Interns in IESoft Technologies?

You can expect a stipend around Rs. 12,000 to Rs. 18,000 per month as a Business Intelligence Interns in IESoft Technologies.

Duration of this Internship is 6 months.
27th April 2019, 05:25 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The stipend that would be offered to Business Intelligence Internship in Hyderabad at IESoft Technologies is from Rs.12,000 to Rs. 18,000 per month.

You can contact them at below mentioned address:-

IESoft Technologies
Plot #49 Kamalapuri Colony,
Phase#3, Hyderabad - 500 073,
Telangana, India
27th April 2019, 11:00 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

IESoft Technologies offers stipend between Rs. 12,000 - 18,000/- per month for Business Intelligence internship. Duration of Business Intelligence internship was available for 6 months at IESoft Technologies. Last date to apply for Business Intelligence internship in IESoft Technologies was 6 October 2018. To be eligible for Business Intelligence internship in IESoft Technologies, candidates must possesses skills in SQL, Data Analytics and Database Management System (DBMS).
29th April 2019, 01:48 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

As per the information available, the stipend that would be offered to the candidates pursuing Business Intelligence Internship in IESoft Technologies would be around Rs.12,000 - Rs.15,000 per month.

You can contact at the below address for more details:-

Contact Address:-

IESoft Technologies
Plot #49 Kamalapuri Colony,
Phase#3, Hyderabad - 500 073,
Telangana, India

Website address:- https://iesoftfzc.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?