23rd August 2019, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Client Servicing Interns in Franchise Alpha Mumbai?

Dear friends, I am looking forward to do an internship in Franchise Alpha Mumbai which is Client Servicing. I don’t know about the stipend which is offered by this company for this internship. Kindly tell me about the stipend.

27th August 2019, 12:54 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Client Servicing Interns in Franchise Alpha Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am looking forward to do an internship in Franchise Alpha Mumbai which is Client Servicing. I don’t know about the stipend which is offered by this company for this internship. Kindly tell me about the stipend.

Franchise Alpha, Mumbai offers around Rs 5,000 per month as a stipend for the Client Servicing internship.

There are 4 Client Servicing internship vacancies available in the Franchise Alpha, Mumbai. Candidates with suitable interests and skills can apply on or before 27th September, 2019 for the Client Servicing internship in the Franchise Alpha, Mumbai. It is available for the period of 3 months in the Franchise Alpha, Mumbai.
27th August 2019, 01:57 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Client Servicing Interns in Franchise Alpha Mumbai?

You can expect a Stipend of Rs. 5,000/- per month as Client Servicing Internship at Franchise Alpha in Mumbai.

Duration of this internship is 3 months.

For any other query related to this internship, you may visit the following website.
https://franchisealpha.com/
27th August 2019, 05:48 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The stipend which is offered to Client Servicing Internship in Franchise Alpha, Mumbai is Rs.5000 per month for the duration of 3 months. There are total 4 vacancies available for this internship and you can join immediately. A candidate who has a good knowledge of Social Media Marketing, MS-Office, Search Engine Marketing, Google Adwords, Facebook Marketing and Email Marketing are eligible to apply for this internship.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.franchisealpha.com
27th August 2019, 07:34 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The candidates selected for Client Servicing Internship in Franchise Alpha Mumbai will get stipend of Rs.5,000 per month along with the benefit of a valuable Certificate, Letter of recommendation ,Job offer.

For more information visit on (http://www.franchisealpha.com)
27th August 2019, 11:46 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The candidates selected for Client Servicing Interns in Franchise Alpha Mumbai will receive per month stipend of Rs.5,000 .

The duration of the Client Servicing Interns in Franchise Alpha Mumbai would be of 3 months and is full time. You should be available for duration of 3 months.

You can check the website https://franchisealpha.com/ for more details.
28th August 2019, 12:32 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Those who selected for Client Servicing Interns in Franchise Alpha Mumbai can get Rs 5,000 per month as a stipend based on the candidate skill and experience. At resent four Client Servicing Internship vacancy available. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 27th September, 2019.
28th August 2019, 03:01 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How much stipend is offered to Client Servicing Interns in Franchise Alpha Mumbai?

You might get stipend of about rs. 5000/ per month.

The duration of intership is about 3 months.

For any other information ragarding intership, you may visit the website https://franchisealpha.com/ .

Hope,this answer shall help you.
14th August 2021, 08:08 PM
Afreen0786

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 5,000/- per month offered to Client Servicing Interns in Franchise Alpha, Mumbai

Duration 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?