16th July 2019, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Commercial Operations Interns in Sony Pictures Networks India Private Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to do an internship in Sony Pictures Networks India Private Limited which is Commercial Operations. I would like to know that what is the stipend provided to me for this internship? I need to know about the stipend asap.

18th July 2019, 03:01 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Commercial Operations Interns in Sony Pictures Networks India Private Limited?

You will get a Stipend of Rs. 15,000/- per month as Commercial Operations Interns in Sony Pictures Networks India Private Limited.

Duration of this internship is 3 months.
18th July 2019, 03:55 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Commercial Operations Interns in Sony Pictures Networks India Private Limited?

The stipend which is offered to Commercial Operations Interrnship in Sony Pictures Networks India Private Limited is around Rs.15000 per month.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.sonypicturesnetworks.com
18th July 2019, 04:09 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The stipend offered to Commercial Operations Interns in Sony Pictures Networks India Private Limited would be Rs.15,000 per month.

The duration of the Commercial Operations Internship in Sony Pictures Networks India Private Limited would be 3 months.

The last date to apply for Commercial Operations Internship in Sony Pictures Networks India Private Limited is 5th July 2019.

You can visit the website https://www.sonypicturesnetworks.com/ for more information.
18th July 2019, 05:32 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The candidates selected for Commercial Operations Interns in Sony Pictures Networks India Private Limited will get stipend of Rs.15,000 per month along with the benefit of a valuable Certificate, informal dress code ,5 Days a week.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?