26th May 2019, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Company Secretary Interns in Prepca Eduserv Private Limited?

Dear Sir/Madam, please help me to know about the stipend which is offered in Prepca Eduserv Private Limited for Company Secretary Interns. I want to know because I am planning to do this Internship in this company.

28th May 2019, 03:01 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Company Secretary Interns in Prepca Eduserv Private Limited?

You will get around Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 20,000/- per month as Company Secretary Interns in Prepca Eduserv Private Limited.

Please check below website to know more about this internship.
https://prepca.com/

Duration of this Internship is 6 months.
28th May 2019, 03:53 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Company Secretary Interns in Prepca Eduserv Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam, please help me to know about the stipend which is offered in Prepca Eduserv Private Limited for Company Secretary Interns. I want to know because I am planning to do this Internship in this company.

Interns can get around Rs 10,000 to Rs 20,000 per month as a stipend for the Company Secretary internship in Prepca Eduserv Private Limited. Prepca Eduserv Private Limited offers the Company Secretary internship for the period of 6 months full time. There are 6 Company Secretary internship vacancies available in the Prepca Eduserv Private Limited. If selected, candidates can start the Company Secretary internship immediately in the Prepca Eduserv Private Limited.
28th May 2019, 04:21 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The stipend that would be offered to Company Secretary Interns in Prepca Eduserv Private Limited is Rs.10,000 to Rs.20,000 per month.

The duration of the Company Secretary Internship in Prepca Eduserv Private Limited would be of 6 months.

The last date to apply for the Company Secretary Internship in Prepca Eduserv Private Limited is 16th May 2019.

You can visit the website https://prepca.com/ for more information.
28th May 2019, 05:25 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

You will receive minimum Rs. 10,000 and maximum Rs. 20,000 per month as stipend, if you are appointed as a Company Secretary Intern in Prepca Eduserv Private Limited. The stipend will depend upon your performance in the interview. If you are able to impress the interviewer, then you can get maximum stipend. Also you will get other benefits like- Internship Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours to do this internship.
28th May 2019, 08:31 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The stipend which is offered to Company Secretary Internship in Prepca Eduserv Private Limited is Rs.10000 - Rs.20000 per month.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is http://prepca.com/
30th May 2019, 12:58 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well, those who selected as Company Secretary Interns at Prepca Eduserv Private Limited cane expect Rs.10,000 to Rs.20,000 per month. You have to work as Intern for at least 6 month.
15th June 2019, 01:38 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Rs.10,000 per month stipend is offered to Company Secretary Interns in Prepca Eduserv Private Limited.

Duration of the Internship is 6 months.

For more details visit on https://prepca.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?