24th August 2018, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Database Building Interns in SNB Web Services Pvt Ltd?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I apply for Database Building Internship in SNB Web Services Pvt Ltd? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such Interns?

27th August 2018, 04:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Database Building Interns in SNB Web Services Pvt Ltd?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I apply for Database Building Internship in SNB Web Services Pvt Ltd? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such Interns?

Selected interns can get Rs 8,000 per month as stipend to work as Database Building internship in SNB Web Services. Students who are willing to work in full time are preferred. Students with MS-Excel and English proficiency (Written) skills are preferred for the Database Building Internship in SNB Web Services. Duration of the Database Building internship is 6 months at SNB Web Services. Students after completion of the internship in SNB Web Services can get a Certificate, Job Offer, Letter of Recommendation, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?