23rd September 2019, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Digital Marketing interns in Propellum Infotech Mumbai?

Dear friends, I am interested in doing an internship of Digital Marketing in Propellum Infotech Mumbai. I just want to know how much stipend I will get if I do this internship? Kindly let me know about the stipend asap.

25th September 2019, 02:08 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Digital Marketing interns in Propellum Infotech Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested in doing an internship of Digital Marketing in Propellum Infotech Mumbai. I just want to know how much stipend I will get if I do this internship? Kindly let me know about the stipend asap.

Interns can get a stipend of Rs 10,000 / month for the Digital Marketing internship in the Propellum Infotech, Mumbai.

There is only one Digital Marketing internship vacancy is available in the Propellum Infotech, Mumbai. Duration of the Digital Marketing internship in the Propellum Infotech, Mumbai is 3 months full time in the office. Selected candidates can start the Digital Marketing internship immediately in the Propellum Infotech, Mumbai.

25th September 2019, 10:01 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Digital Marketing interns in Propellum Infotech Mumbai?

The stipend that would be offered to Digital Marketing interns in Propellum Infotech Mumbai is Rs.10,000 per month.

The duration of Digital Marketing internship in Propellum Infotech Mumbai would be 3 months and is full time. You should be available for the duration of 3 months and must be from Mumbai and neighboring cities.

The last date to apply for Digital Marketing internship in Propellum Infotech Mumbai is 7th October 2019.

You can visit the website https://www.propellum.com/ for more information.

26th September 2019, 12:43 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

The stipend which is offered to Digital Marketing internship at Propellum Infotech in Mumbai Rs. 10,000/- per month.

Duration of this internship is 3 months.

Last date to apply for this internship is 7th October 2019.

There is only one vacancy available for the internship.

26th September 2019, 10:06 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
At Propellum Infotech Mumbai, full-time s Digital Marketing interns can get a stipend Rs 10,000 per month it may get varies based on internship role, intern skill set, the home base of intern and year of study with potential bonuses based on performance.

Duration of Internship - Three months.

Note -> Immediate joiners can be preferred.

Contact Information:
Propellum Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
Address: B-301, Times Square Building, 1, Andheri - Kurla Rd, Marol, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400059
Phone: 022 6198 7676

26th September 2019, 10:27 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The stipend which is offered to Digital Marketing internship in Propellum Infotech Mumbai is Rs.10000 per month for the duration of 3 months. The last date to apply for this internship is 7th October 2019 and there is only 1 vacancy is available. The skills required to apply for this internship are a candidate must have a good knowledge of Social Media Marketing, English Proficiency both in spoken and written.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.propellum.com

26th September 2019, 07:00 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How much stipend is offered to Digital Marketing interns in Propellum Infotech Mumbai?

The stipend of Rs. 10,000 per month is offered to Digital Marketing interns in Propellum Infotech Mumbai. The duration is 3 months.

There is only 1 vacancy and the last date to apply for the internship is 7th Ocotber 2019 in Propellum Infotech Mumbai.

You may visit the website http://www.propellum.com/ for more information.

27th September 2019, 12:57 AM
Agricultist

Stipend is offered to Digital Marketing interns in Propellum Info Tech Mumbai is Rs. 10,000 Per Month.

Duration of the Digital Marketing interns in Propellum Infotech Mumbai is 3 Months.

For more details visit:-- (http://www.propellum.com/)

13th August 2021, 11:36 PM
Afreen0786

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 10,000/- per month offered to Digital Marketing interns in Propellum Infotech, Mumbai

Duration 3 months

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?