24th March 2019, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Ecotrails Programme Management Interns in World Wide Fund For Nature, Bengaluru?

Dear friends, I am interested to do an Internship which is Ecotrails Programme Management and this Internship is available in World Wide Fund For Nature, Bengaluru. I would like to know about the stipend which is offered for such Internship to Interns in World Wide Fund For Nature, Bengaluru. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

27th March 2019, 01:04 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Ecotrails Programme Management Interns in World Wide Fund For Nature, Bengaluru?

World Wide Fund For Nature, Bengaluru is offering Rs. 10,000/- per month as stipend to their Ecotrails Programme Management Interns. You should be full time intern for duration of 3 months of Internship tenure to be eligible. Candidates having knowledge and skills in MS-PowerPoint, MS-Excel, English Proficiency (Spoken) and English Proficiency (Written) are preferred for Ecotrails Programme Management Internship in World Wide Fund For Nature, Bengaluru. Eligible candidates can apply by 26 April 2019 for this internship.
28th March 2019, 12:17 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Ecotrails Programme Management Interns in World Wide Fund For Nature, Bengaluru?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to do an Internship which is Ecotrails Programme Management and this Internship is available in World Wide Fund For Nature, Bengaluru. I would like to know about the stipend which is offered for such Internship to Interns in World Wide Fund For Nature, Bengaluru. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Selected interns can get a stipend of Rs 5,000 per month for the Ecotrails Program Management internship in World Wide Fund For Nature, Bangalore. Ecotrails Program Management internship is available for the duration of 3 months in World Wide Fund For Nature, Bangalore. There is only one Ecotrails Program Management internship position available in the World Wide Fund For Nature, Bangalore. Candidates from Bangalore are preferred for the Ecotrails Program Management internship in the World Wide Fund For Nature, Bangalore.
24th August 2021, 11:40 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 5,000/- per month offered to Ecotrails Programme Management interns in World Wide Fund For Nature, Bangalore

Duration 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?