17th June 2019, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Electronics Engineering Interns in Mirabilis Design Incorporation?

Dear Sir/Madam, please help me to know about the stipend which is offered in Mirabilis Design Incorporation for Electronics Engineering Interns. I want to know because I am planning to do this Internship in this company.

19th June 2019, 03:52 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Electronics Engineering Interns in Mirabilis Design Incorporation?

The candidates selected for Electronics Engineering Interns in Mirabilis Design Incorporation will get stipend of Rs.12,000 per month.

Duration of the Electronics Engineering Interns in Mirabilis Design Incorporation would be of 3 months with full time in office Training.
19th June 2019, 09:10 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Electronics Engineering Interns in Mirabilis Design Incorporation?

The stipend which is offered to Electronics Engineering Internship in Mirabilis Design Incorporation is around Rs.15000 per month.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.mirabilisdesign.com
19th June 2019, 09:13 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

You will get stipend of Rs.15000 per month for Electronics Engineering Internship in Mirabilis Design Incorporation.

The duration of the Electronics Engineering Internship in Mirabilis Design Incorporation would be of 3 months and is full time.

The last date to apply for the Electronics Engineering Internship in Mirabilis Design Incorporation is 1st July 2019.

You can visit the website https://www.mirabilisdesign.com/ for more information.
20th June 2019, 12:56 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You will get around Rs. 15,000/- per month as Electronics Engineering Interns in Mirabilis Design Incorporation.

Duration of this Internship is 3 months.

Last date to apply for this Internship is 1st July 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?