3rd July 2019, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Events & PR Interns in Omnipotent Marketing Private Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know how much stipend I will get if I apply for Events & PR Internship in Omnipotent Marketing Private Limited? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such Interns?

5th July 2019, 04:09 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Events & PR Interns in Omnipotent Marketing Private Limited?

You will get around Rs. 5,000/- to Rs. 8,000/- per month as Events & PR Interns in Omnipotent Marketing Private Limited.

Duration of this internship is 2 months.

Last date to apply for this internship is 8 July 2019.

Please check below website to know more about this internship.
https://www.conceptmart.com/
5th July 2019, 05:31 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Events & PR Interns in Omnipotent Marketing Private Limited?

The stipend which is offered to Events & PR Internship in Omnipotent Marketing Private Limited is in-between Rs.5000 - Rs.8000 per month for the duration of 2 months.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.conceptmart.com
5th July 2019, 07:16 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The candidates selected for Events & PR Internship in Omnipotent Marketing Private Limited will get stipend of Rs.5000- Rs.10,000 per month.

The duration of the Events & PR Interns in Omnipotent Marketing Private Limited would be of 2 months with full time in office Training.

For more information visit on (https://www.conceptmart.com/)
5th July 2019, 08:59 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The stipend offered to Events & PR Internship in Omnipotent Marketing Private Limited would be from Rs.5000 to Rs.8,000 per month.

The duration of the Events & PR Internship in Omnipotent Marketing Private Limited would be of 2 months and is full time.

You can visit the website https://www.conceptmart.com/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?