30th January 2021, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Flutter Course Creation interns in Nullclass Technology Private Limited?

Dear friends, I am interested in doing an internship of Flutter Course Creation in Nullclass Technology Private Limited. I just want to know how much stipend I will get if I do this internship? Kindly let me know about the stipend asap.

31st January 2021, 02:17 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Flutter Course Creation interns in Nullclass Technology Private Limited?

The stipend which is offered to Flutter Course Creation internship in the Nullclass Technology Private Limited is Rs.8000 per month for the duration of 1 month. The last date to apply for this internship is 13th February 2021 and there is only 1 vacancy is available. The skills required to apply for this internship are a candidate must have the good knowledge of Python and Machine Learning.
31st January 2021, 02:34 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Flutter Course Creation interns in Nullclass Technology Private Limited?

Stipend of Rs. 8000 per month for 1 month will be offered to Flutter Course Creation interns in Nullclass Technology Private Limited.

Candidate must be available for 1 month to be eligible for this internship.

Last date to apply for this internship is 13.2.2021.
1st February 2021, 01:44 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You will get a stipend of Rs.8,000/- per month as Flutter Course Creation interns in Nullclass Technology Private Limited.

Duration of this internship is 1 month.

Last date to apply for this internship is 13 February, 2021.
30th September 2021, 08:28 PM
Alvia Khan

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 8,000/- per month offered to Flutter Course Creation interns in NullClass Technology Private Limited.

Duration 1 month
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?