2nd March 2019, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Game Development Interns in Smash Game Studios?

Hello everyone, I am planning to do an Internship related to Game Development in Smash Game Studios. So, I would like to know about the stipend which is offered by this company for this kind of Internship. Please tell me about the stipend asap.

4th March 2019, 07:13 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Game Development Interns in Smash Game Studios?

Selected interns can get around Rs. 5,000/- per month as stipend for Game Development Internship in Smash Game Studios. Apart from stipend, interns will achieve Internship Certificate and Letter of recommendation after completion of Internship. Candidates are experienced with new gameplay mechanics in Unity 3D for doing Game Development Internship in Smash Game Studios.
27th May 2021, 07:30 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Game Development Interns in Smash Game Studios?

Stipend is offered to Game Development Interns in Smash Game Studios is 2,000 to 3,000 Per Month.

Duration of Game Development Interns in Smash Game Studios is 3 Months.

Deadline date for Game Development Interns in Smash Game Studios is 30 September 2018.

Visit:-- (https://www.smashgamestudios.com/) For more information
12th August 2021, 03:44 PM
Iffa0786

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 3,000/- per month offered to Game Development Interns in Smash Game Studios

Duration 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?