11th February 2019, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to General Management Interns in Kraft Education, Mumbai?

Hello everyone, I am planning to do an Internship related to General Management in Kraft Education, Mumbai. So, I would like to know about the stipend which is offered by this company for this kind of Internship. Please tell me about the stipend asap.

15th February 2019, 11:20 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to General Management Interns in Kraft Education, Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am planning to do an Internship related to General Management in Kraft Education, Mumbai. So, I would like to know about the stipend which is offered by this company for this kind of Internship. Please tell me about the stipend asap.

Interns can get around Rs 5,000 to Rs 10,000 per month as a stipend for the General Management internship in Kraft Education, Mumbai. There are five General Management internship positions available in the Kraft Education, Mumbai. Selected interns can get the following benefits for doing the General Management internship in Kraft Education, Mumbai: Job offer, Stipend, Certificate, Letter of recommendation, free snacks and beverages, etc. It is available as the part time internship.
15th February 2019, 01:11 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to General Management Interns in Kraft Education, Mumbai?

If you join as General Management Interns in Kraft Education, Mumbai, you can get a salary pay between Rs. 5,000 - 10,000/- per month as stipend according to your performance in the interview. Company also provides Internship Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours, Free snacks & beverages to their interns. Kraft Education, Mumbai offers part time job/internship for duration of 3 months.
16th February 2019, 12:56 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Those who are joined Internship related to General Management in Kraft Education can expect Rs. 5,000 to 8,000. It may differs based on various factors like, experience, qualification etc. Please visit directly Kraft Education, Mumbai to accurate details about stipend.

Those who are successfully completed their internship in Kraft Education can get Placement, Stipend, experience certificate etc. It is available as the part time internship.

Company Information:
509,Keshava,Bandra Kurla Complex,
Bandra(E),Mumbai - 400 051.
Tel : (91-22)26592246, 26592319, 26592215.
Email: [email protected]
9th September 2021, 03:31 PM
Alvia Khan

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 5,000 to 10,000/- per month offered to General Management interns in Kraft Education , Mumbai

Duration 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?