15th July 2019, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Graphic Design interns in Bridcodes India Private Limited Kannur?

Hello Sir, I am looking forward to apply for a Graphic Design internship in Bridcodes India Private Limited Kannur. But before that I need to know that what stipend is offered by this company to such interns? Please tell me immediately.

17th July 2019, 02:08 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Graphic Design interns in Bridcodes India Private Limited Kannur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am looking forward to apply for a Graphic Design internship in Bridcodes India Private Limited Kannur. But before that I need to know that what stipend is offered by this company to such interns? Please tell me immediately.

Bridcodes India Private Limited, Kannur offers around Rs 2,000 to Rs 3,500 per month as a stipend for the Graphic Design internship.
Duration of the Graphic Design internship in the Bridcodes India Private Limited, Kannur is 3 months full time. Selected candidates can start the Graphic Design internship immediately in the Bridcodes India Private Limited, Kannur. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 29th July, 2019 for the Graphic Design internship in the Bridcodes India Private Limited, Kannur.
17th July 2019, 04:17 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Graphic Design interns in Bridcodes India Private Limited Kannur?

You will get around Rs. 2,000/- to Rs. 3,500/- per month as Graphic Design interns at Bridcodes India Private Limited in Kannur.

Duration of this internship is 3 months.
17th July 2019, 06:04 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

For doing Graphic Design internship in Bridcodes India Private Limited Kannur, selected candidates can get minimum assured stipend of Rs. 2000/- and approximately 3500/- per month.
Bridcodes India Private Limited Kannur is offering Graphic Design internship for duration of 3 months full time.
Position available for this internship is only one.
17th July 2019, 07:24 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The candidates selected for Graphic Design interns in Bridcodes India Private Limited Kannur will get stipend of Rs.3,500 per month along with the benefit of a valuable Certificate, Letter of recommendation ,Job offer.

For more information visit on https://bridcodes.net/

Address:
NH 66, near Sreepuram English Medium School,
Chettipedika, Kannur,
Kerala 670004
17th July 2019, 07:58 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The stipend which is offered to Graphic Design internship in Bridcodes India Private Limited Kannur is in-between Rs.2000 - Rs.3500 per month for the 3 months duration.

I am also giving you the company contact details.

Address - Bridcodes India Private Limited
Bridcodes Chovva, kannur, Kerala - 670006
18th July 2019, 07:22 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The stipend offered to Graphic Design internship in Bridcodes India Private Limited Kannur would be from Rs.2000 to Rs.3500 per month.

The duration of the Graphic Design internship in Bridcodes India Private Limited Kannur is 3 months.

The last date to apply for Graphic Design internship in Bridcodes India Private Limited Kannur is 29th July 2019.
15th August 2021, 07:53 PM
Afreen0786

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 3,500/- per month offered to Graphic Design interns in Bridcodes India Private Limited Kannur

Duration 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?