15th April 2019, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Graphic Design Interns in Circle Internet Tech Private Limited?

Dear friends, please help me to know about the stipend which is available for Graphic Design Interns in Circle Internet Tech Private Limited. I am looking forward to apply for such Internship in this company. So, I need to know about the stipend offered.

16th April 2019, 02:16 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Graphic Design Interns in Circle Internet Tech Private Limited?

You will get the stipend of Rs.12,000 per month for Graphic Design Internship in Circle Internet Tech Private Limited and the duration of the Internship is 5 months.

The last date to apply for Graphic Design Internship in Circle Internet Tech Private Limited is 28th April 2019.

Your responsibilities as an Intern would be:-

:-You will be Working on creation, design and production of their newspaper's marketing communication materials.

:-You will be maintaining, designing and building their social media page.

:-You will be working in collaboration with the internal team on updating and optimizing advertising campaigns.

You can visit the website https://circle.page/ for more information.
18th April 2019, 07:29 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Graphic Design Interns in Circle Internet Tech Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, please help me to know about the stipend which is available for Graphic Design Interns in Circle Internet Tech Private Limited. I am looking forward to apply for such Internship in this company. So, I need to know about the stipend offered.
Hello Dear,

You can get around Rs. 12000 Per Month as an intern in Circle Internet Tech Private Limited.
Duration of Internship in this company is 3 month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?