8th October 2019, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Graphic Design interns in Noor International Mumbai?

Hello everyone, I want to join Noor International Mumbai as a Graphic Design intern. I would like to know how much stipend I will get if I join this internship program in this company? Please tell me about the stipend as soon as possible. Thank you!

13th October 2019, 06:43 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Graphic Design interns in Noor International Mumbai?

You will get a stipend of Rs. 6,000/- per month as Graphic Design interns in Noor International Mumbai.

Duration of this internship is 4 months.

Last date to apply for this internship is 23 October, 2019.
14th October 2019, 08:15 PM
Anuj Pubg

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Graphic Design interns in Noor International Mumbai?

The stipend offered to Graphic Design interns in Noor International Mumbai is Rs.6,000 per month.

Duration is 4 month in Noor International Mumbai. There are only 2 vacancies available for the internship.

Last date to apply for the internship is 14th October 2019 in Noor International Mumbai.

Visit www.intershala.com for more information.
15th October 2019, 02:02 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Stipend is offered to Graphic Design interns in Noor International Mumbai is up to 6,000 Per Month.

Duration of Graphic Design interns in Noor International Mumbai is 3 Months.

Deadline date for Graphic Design interns in Noor International Mumbai is 14th October 2019.

Visit:-- (https://internshala.com/) For more information
13th August 2021, 04:40 PM
Afreen0786

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 6,000/- per month offered to Graphic Design interns in Noor International , Mumbai

Duration 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?