26th August 2018, 04:08 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Human Resource Interns in Mercurius Advisory Services Private Limited?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I do Human Resource Internship in Mercurius Advisory Services Private Limited? I have searched alot but unable to get the information regarding this. Please let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

5th October 2018, 07:12 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Human Resource Interns in Mercurius Advisory Services Private Limited?

The stipend which is offered to Human Resource Interns in Mercurius Advisory Services Private Limited is Rs. 8000 per month. Duration of internship is 6 months. Candidate must be full time interns for duration of 6 months of internship to be eligible to apply. Candidate must be from *Delhi and neighboring cities to be eligible to apply. Last date to apply for internship was 6 September 2018.
13th September 2021, 11:46 PM
Alvia Khan

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Human Resource Interns in Mercurius Advisory Services Private Limited?

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 8,000/- per month offered to Human Resources interns in Mercurius Advisory Services Private limited

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?