10th January 2019, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Human Resources Interns in Capilead Ventures Private Limited, Hyderabad?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I do Human Resources Internship in Capilead Ventures Private Limited, Hyderabad? I have searched alot but unable to get the information regarding this. Please let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

19th January 2019, 11:49 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Human Resources Interns in Capilead Ventures Private Limited, Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I do Human Resources Internship in Capilead Ventures Private Limited, Hyderabad? I have searched alot but unable to get the information regarding this. Please let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

Interns can get around Rs 4,000 / month for the Human Resources internship in Capilead Ventures Private Limited, Hyderabad. Interns daily responsibilities include: Providing employees with career assistance, participating in planning and development. Capilead Ventures Private Limited provides five Human Resources internship positions. The HR internship is available for the duration of four months in Capilead Ventures Private Limited.
29th August 2021, 12:37 AM
Available here
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Human Resources Interns in Capilead Ventures Private Limited, Hyderabad?

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 4,000/- per month offered to Human Resources interns in Capilead Ventures Private Limited , Hyderabad

Duration 4 months
30th August 2021, 12:36 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 4,000/- per month offered to Human Resources interns in Capilead Ventures Private Limited , Hyderabad

Duration 4 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?